Reduce Leakage Power with Blaze MO
Reduce leakage power by 20% or more. Cut leakage variability in half.
You may think that you are already doing everything possible to reduce leakage power by using:
multi-Vt libraries, header/footer sleep switches, voltage islands, transistor body biasing.
We can help you to reduce leakage power even more. Blaze MO offers the following benefits:
Please contact us for more information on how you can reduce leakage power on your designs today.
- Reduce leakage power by 20% or more on digital CMOS designs
- Cut leakage variability in half
- No performance hit
- No schedule hit
- Guaranteed timing closure
- Can be used on existing or in-process designs
- No change to architecture, libraries, logic design, or layout
- Fully compatible with, and additive to, the leakage reduction techniques mentioned above
- Plugs into any existing design flow
- Only one mask (poly) is affected
- Supported by major foundries
Request more information about Blaze MO
Here are some customer-written articles on how they are reducing leakage power with Blaze MO.
Article: Leakage Power Optimization for a Wireless Comms SoC, EDA Tech Forum 12/06
Article: Leakage reduction in SOCs using gate-length biasing, Solid State Technology 9/06
Article: Leakage Power Reduction in a Mobile Baseband Processor, Chip Design 7/17/06
You are registered as: [_EMAIL_].
CafeNews is a service for EDA professionals. EDACafe respects your online time and Internet privacy. Edit or Change my newsletter's profile details. Unsubscribe from EDACafe.com sponsor newsletter.
Copyright © 2016, Internet Business Systems, Inc. — 595 Millich Dr., Suite 216 Campbell, CA 95008 — +1 (408)-337-6870 — All rights reserved.