Common Platform Technology Forum 2008
Tuesday, September 30
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Register now at: http://www.commonplatform.com/tf2008/sccc_reg2008c.asp.
*Only pre-registered attendees are guaranteed to receive event giveaways.
Sept. 24 is the deadline for early registration at this year's Common Platform Technology Forum!
Don't miss this FREE one-day technology event, hosted by Chartered, IBM and Samsung, the leaders behind Common Platform technology.
Featured keynote speakers include:
- Tommi Uhari, Executive Vice President & General Manager, ST-NXP Wireless
- Gary Patton, Vice President, IBM Semiconductor Research & Development Center
- Tudor Brown, President, ARM
- Luis Pineda, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Product Development, Qualcomm CDMA Technologies
In-depth technical sessions on:
- 32nm HKMG design tutorial
- Designing for low-power applications
- Design challenges and methodology solutions from 65nm to 32nm
- Computational scaling technology, airgap and materials innovation
- Energy efficient multi-core design at the leading edge
For a detailed agenda, please visit: http://www.commonplatform.com/tf2008/agenda.asp
Don't delay! Seating is limited and filling-up fast. Register today for this FREE event at: http://www.commonplatform.com/tf2008/sccc_reg2008c.asp
Check out the Common Platform Solution Provider Pavilion featuring enablement partners from more than 35 leading EDA, IP, library, mask, back-end and design services companies. For a complete list of exhibitors, visit: http://www.commonplatform.com/tf2008/partners.asp
Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing, Inc.
880 North McCarthy Blvd., Suite 100
Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
|If this e-mail is not relevant, or you would like to be removed from further event notifications, please e-mail us at email@example.com with “remove” in the subject line.
You are registered as: [_EMAIL_].
CafeNews is a service for EDA professionals. EDACafe respects your online time and Internet privacy. Edit or Change my newsletter's profile details. Unsubscribe from EDACafe.com sponsor newsletter.
Copyright © 2017, Internet Business Systems, Inc. — 595 Millich Dr., Suite 216 Campbell, CA 95008 — +1 (408)-337-6870 — All rights reserved.