You are invited to join EDACafe and PCBCafe at DesignCon 2012!
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon focuses on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design. If you are involved with chip, board and/or systems design, you don't want to miss this unique industry event!
Your Promo Code is: CAFE15
Secure your free Expo Pass or 15% conference discount before time runs out!
Find the event pass that is right for you on the Package & Pricing page.
DesignCon features keynotes from the best minds in the industry: Ilan Spillinger, CVP Hardware and Technology, Interactive Entertainment Business Unit, Microsoft; Joe Macri, Corporate VP and CTO, Client Division, AMD; and Prith Banerjee, SVP Research, Hewlett Packard and Director of HP Labs.
- Chip-Level Design for Signal/Power Integrity
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification
- FPGA Design and Debug
- System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
- PCB Materials, Processing and Characterization
- PCB Design Tools and Methodologies
- Memory and Parallel Interface Design
- High-Speed Serial Design
- High-Speed Timing, Jitter and Noise Analysis
- High-Speed Signal Processing, Equalization and Coding
- Power Integrity and Power Distribution Network Design
- Electromagnetic Compatibility and Interference
- Test and Measurement Methodology
- RF/Microwave Techniques for Signal Integrity