Global Technology Conference 2010
September 1, 2010
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
Special advance registration:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES invites you to the first-ever Global Technology Conference to be held Wednesday, September 1, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. In addition to keynote speakers from the semiconductor and design communities, Global Technology Conference 2010 will host technology sessions on a range of topics including:
- Leading Edge 28nm 'Gate First' HKMG and Other IP-enabled Technology Platforms
- RF CMOS and Other Value Added Solution Process Modules
- Design Enablement and Design for Manufacturing
- Automated Precision Manufacturing and Yield Management
- Global Capacity Expansion
- Multi-Fab Synchronization with Customer and Common Platform Manufacturing Partners
- And more!
Aligned with our open and non-proprietary approach to design enablement, Global Technology Conference 2010 will feature our GLOBALSOLUTIONS partners -- more than two dozen leading companies that provide a range of differentiated products and services from EDA, IP, design services, masks, and assembly and test.
|| 9:00am *
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||Arrive by 8:30am to receive a special door prize and be entered into a drawing for an iPad!
||Keynote & Morning Sessions
| 12:00pm -
||Reception & Raffle Drawings
This is a special advance invitation. Please register early as seating is limited.
We look forward to seeing you in September!
Your Partner in Design,
1050 E. Arques Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA