Schedule your appointment to meet in session with Rob and his team at DAC,
June 2 - 4 to
If you haven't already scheduled your meeting with Rob Lucke and his team at
DAC on June 2 - 4, please take a minute to make your appointment now.
- How to select a compute architecture that makes sense for your EDA environment.
- How to solve the 'Two-Computers-For-Every-Engineering-Desktop Problem.
- How to adopt Intel's 64-bit Itanium processor to your EDA environment.
- How to save on infrastructure services.
- How to deal with open-source software 'churn' and support issues.
- Whatever you'd like in this open forum and meeting with the experts.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE, AND SCHEDULE YOUR MEETING NOW
You'll meet with the 'Dr. Linux' team for one hour in the Hewlett-Packard demo suite,
be shown a short presentation, get in-depth conversion-to-Linux information,
and have all your questions answered.
About Ron Lucke:
Rob is a Consultant expert with more than 30 years of experience in Linux computing,
technical systems architecture, interoperability and more. His next book,
'Building Clustered Linux Systems' is due out in the Spring of 2004.