Today's "killer apps" demand more connectivity, more performance, and more integration. This has resulted in the convergence of silicon into true mixed-signal designs. From the increasing analog IP content in digital SoC designs, to the emergence of greater digital content in analog devices, today's chips are bigger, more complex, take longer and cost more to design.
Fear not! In this 2-track technical seminar, you'll learn:
- How Magma enables you to build the largest SoCs in half the time.
- How Magma's analog optimization technology improves the productivity of your existing analog/mixed-signal (AMS) flows by cutting turnaround time in half.
- What technology trends to watch for from special guest speakers from Altera, eSilicon, IBM, and more.
Who should attend:
- SoC integration and implementation engineers
- Designers working on advanced-node SoC designs
- Analog/mixed-signal design engineers and layout designers
- Analog/mixed-signal IP developers
- Memory designers
- Project Managers, Design Engineers, CAD/Methodology Engineers
||Silicon One: Innovative Technology Solutions for Emerging Silicon Challenges
||Track 1 - Leading-Edge SoC Performance in Half the Time more>>
||Track 2 - Advanced Analog and Mixed-Signal Design in Half the Time more>>
||SoC Top-Level Planning and Design Closure
||Accelerating AMS Design through Circuit Optimization
||High-Capacity Block-Level Implementation
||Fast, Accurate AMS Verification
||A Comprehensive Approach to SoC Sign-off and Verification
||A High-Quality Shape-Based Router for AMS Designs
||Wrap-up and drawing for an Apple iPad 2