We can't predict the future. But we can help invent it.
Platform Computing and Hewlett Packard are co-sponsoring an upcoming technical forum that you will not want to miss! Join us and learn about The Future of Clusters, Grids and Clouds. This is the perfect opportunity to learn, network, and collaborate with your peers in the HPC computing industry.
||Tuesday, November 30, 2010
8:15 am - noon
Optional Workshop immediately following lunch
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs
- Hear from Industry Expert Dan Griffith as he talks about the maturity of the software management process
- Platform Computing will sponsor an afternoon training workshop providing a
preview of LSF Release 8
- HP will discuss new and emerging computing technologies relevant to the EDA
eco-system and next generation datacenter
- AMD with share best practices using Platform LSF to gain performance and reliability
- Panel discussion on the software management process, and its future
View Agenda >>
All attendees will be eligible to win an Apple iPad. Bring a colleague and double your chance to win*.
Seating is limited.
* Did not receive an invitation directly
About Platform Computing
Platform Computing is the leader in cluster, grid and cloud management software - serving more than 2,000 of the world’s most demanding organizations. For 17 years, our workload and resource management solutions have delivered IT responsiveness and lower costs for enterprise and HPC applications. Platform has strategic relationships with Cray, Dell, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Red Hat, and SAS. Visit www.platform.com.