Synopsys Verification Avenue Now Available
View the latest issue of Verification Avenue, the technical bulletin for design and verification engineers. This newsletter includes Synopsys verification product updates, technical articles, a Q&A section, and an extensive resource information section.
September Issue Highlights:
View the September issue now!
- Verification: From Bolt-on to Built-in with VCS®
- Verification of a NET+ARM Processor with VCS and Vera® by NetSilicon
- Using Magellan to Diagnose Post-Silicon Bugs by Sun Microsystems
If you missed the previous issue of Verification Avenue, you can download it today!
Previous Issue Highlights:
Synopsys Verification at the ARM Developers' Conference
- Tight Integration of Vera and System Studio
- Architectural Modeling for AMBA®-Based Design by ARM and Synopsys
- Algorithm to System-On-Chip Design Flow that Leverages System Studio and SystemC 2.0.1 by STMicroelectronics
Synopsys is a proud sponsor of the ARM Developers' Conference, Oct. 19-21, in Santa Clara, CA. Attend a Synopsys presentation, tutorial or panel to hear about the latest design, verification and IP solutions. Stop by booth#202 and enter our drawing for a Canon 4.0 Megapixel Digital Camera! Learn more!
Subscribe to Verification Avenue to automatically receive future issues -- be sure to look for the next issue of Verification Avenue during the holiday season!
Synopsys Verification Group
Trademarks/Copyright 2004 Synopsys, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
You are registered as: [_EMAIL_].
CafeNews is a service for EDA professionals. EDACafe respects your online time and Internet privacy. Edit or Change my newsletter's profile details. Unsubscribe from EDACafe.com sponsor newsletter.
Copyright © 2017, Internet Business Systems, Inc. — 25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710 San Jose, CA 95112 — +1 (408) 882-6554 — All rights reserved.