New Issue of Verification Avenue!
The Synopsys Verification Avenue - A technical bulletin for design and verification engineers with the latest product updates, in-depth technical articles and Q&As.
Issue highlights include:
View the latest issue!
Subscribe now to automatically
- SystemVerilog for e Experts: Understanding the Migration Process
- SystemVerilog for Efficient Collection of Coverage Information
- Deploying the Right Tools for Mixed-Signal Simulation
receive the latest issue!
Synopsys Users Group (SNUG)
Boston, September 18-19, 2006
This year SNUG has added nine verification user papers, five tutorials and one panel. Several sessions and demos will focus on using SystemVerilog for projects today.
- Transaction-Level Modeling in SystemC and SystemVerilog
- Debugging with the Discovery Visualization Environment
- Constraints and Scenario Generation
- Directed to Random: A Verification Methodology Shift Using SystemVerilog Testbench Constructs
- SystemVerilog Event Regions, Race Avoidance and Guidelines
- VMM for SystemVerilog
Trademarks/Copyright 2006 Synopsys, Inc. All Rights Reserved.