|10G capacity packet mapper for lower and higher order SONET/SDH
The TPW192-S packet mapper is a 10 Gbps Packet over SONET/SDH mapper. It supports up to 128 VCAT groups based on higher or lower order SONET/SDH containers. LCAS is supported for hitless increase/decrease of capacity.
- The TPW192-S packet mapper is a 10 Gbps Packet over SONET/SDH mapper.
- The TPW192-S is delivered as a complete binary image for direct download and includes a high-level driver software with an API for easy integration with your application software.
- As the products are based on reprogrammable FPGA technology, TPACK can optionally modify our standard product to meet your specific needs for additional features.
- Up to 128 VCAT groups based on higher or lower order SONET/SDH containers.
- Support of LCAS for hitless increase/decrease of capacity.
- 10 Gbps throughput
- Two times OC-192/STM-64 interfaces (working and protection)
- SPI-4.2 interface
- Full SONET/SDH overhead processing
- Support for GFP encapsulation
- Support for both high order and low order VCAT/LCAS including hitless capacity adjustment
- Up to 128 virtual concatenation groups
- Up to 10 Gbps on any VCG
- Up to 128 msec differential delay compensation
- Support for CCAT