Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
The Western Design Center, Inc.
Part Number :
The WDC W65C21S is a very flexible Peripheral Interface Adapter (PIA) for use with WDC’s 65xx and other 8-bit microprocessor families. The W65C21S provides programmed microprocessor control of up to two peripheral devices (Port A and Port B). Peripheral device control is accomplished through two 8-bit bidirectional I/O Ports, with individually designed Data Direction Registers.
- Low Power CMOS N-well silicon gate technology
- High speed/Low power replacement for Motorola/Rockwell/AMI/MOS Technology/MOSTEK/HITACHI/ ST Microelectronics/GTE/CMD 6520, 6521, 6820, 6821 PIA’s
- Two 8-bit bidirectional I/O ports with individual data direction control.
- Automatic “Handshake” control of data transfers
- Two interrupts (one for each port) with program control
- Static to 14MHz operation, with high speed Port A, CA2 outputs.
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: