Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
PCI-M32MF -- Multi-Function PCI Master/Target Interface Core
The PCI-M32MF implements a master/target PCI interface compliant with the PCI 2.3 specification. It supports a 32-bit address/data bus and operates up to 33 MHz (66 MHz optional) PCI clock.
The core offers one to eight independent PCI functions in a single chip, each implementing 64 to 256 bytes of PCI Configuration Space registers as required. Each function supports up to six Base Address Registers, with both I/O and Memory space decoding from 16 bytes up to 4GB.
The core was developed for easy reuse with ASICs or FPGAs.
- Fully compliant with the PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.3.
- 33 MHz performance (66 MHz optional)
- 32-bit datapath
- Full Master/Target functionality, with support for these commands:
- Configuration Read, Configuration Write
- Memory Read, Memory Write, Memory Read Multiple (MRM), Memory Read Line (MRL), Memory Write and Invalidate (MWI)
- I/O Read, I/O Write
- Zero wait states burst mode
- Support all interrupt pins (INTA#, INTB#, INTC#, INTD#)
- Type 0 Configuration space
- Support of all Base Address Registers
- Support of backend initiated target retry, disconnect and abort
- Parity generation and parity error detection
- Silicon-verified in FPGA
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: