Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Part Number :
CC1322INPLL-N90LP is ideal for generating the analog sampling frequencies at a low accumulated rms jitter of 15pS. Its low period-jitter makes it suitable for systems implementing high-speed data-transfers. Its high VCO frequency of 2.2GHz makes it versatile in supporting a variety of input frequencies to produce a given output frequency. The input-divider, feedbackdivider and output divider are all independently programmable, providing flexibility.
- Integer PLL with low accumulated jitter, suitable for analog sampling applications
- Long-term jitter (accumulated rms): 15ps
- Period-jitter (pk-pk) : 100ps
- High VCO frequency of 1500-2500Mhz provides flexibility in input and output frequency combinations
- Outputs: Six programmable o/p dividers
- Each divider is capable of 10-bit programmability.
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: