Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Short Desc. :
I65GV25_ADC_08---IBM 65nm 12-bit 1M/200K Single/Differential 2.5v Rail to Rail SAR ADC
This analog-to-digital converter (ADC) uses successive approximation register (SAR) architecture to achieve 12-bit resolution. The ADC includes internal sample/hold circuits, a capacitive DAC, a comparator, and logic control circuits. External reference voltage is needed. The voltage reference input can be adjusted to allow encoding from smaller analog voltage span to the full 12 bits of resolution. This ADC has dual operation modes, i.e. single-ended and differential-ended. Differential-ended mode is used in high-speed and noisy environment; Single-ended mode is used in low-speed and clean environment. This ADC has dual speed modes, i.e., high speed and low speed, working in low speed mode could save some power. Moreover, it supports two running modes: free running and single running. In single running mode, SAR will switch to power down mode automatically so as to save power. The converter has flexible control logic, and could be easily embedded in a big system. The IP is suitable for integrated auxiliary codec applications and multi-converter architectures in wireless or battery-operated products.
- Process: IBM 65n SF
- Resolution: 12-bit resolution
- DNL: +/-1.5 LSB, INL: +/-3 LSB
- Analog input range: VREFL to VREFH, could be rail-to-rail
- Analog supply: 2.0 - 2.75V; Digital supply: 0.8 – 1.1V
- Single-ended / differential analog input
- Dual data rates: 1MSPS/200KSPS
- Auto power down mode: less than 10uA
- Low power: less than 3200μW(@1MSPS) / less than 1000μW(@200kSPS)
- Flexible control logic: to be easily embedded in a system, or operates “stand alone".
- More details, please go to below website to contact VeriSilicon location sales : http://www.verisilicon.com/en/contactus.asp
Analog & Mixed Signal
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: