Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
100G OTN ADM
Aliathon’s 100G add/drop multiplexor is targeted towards the next generation metro ring topologies for OTN. Applications include the high density multiplexing of 10G clients into and out of 100G transport pipes in the emerging coherent detection, metro market. The solution is fully ITU G.709 compliant and resides in a single FPGA.
- 200MHz+ push button core performance.
- All products designed from ground up to allow future datapath & channel scaling.
- Built on technology developed at 10G & 40G rates, enabling a migration path to 400G solutions in the future.
- Direct access to core registers for rapid software development.
- Errors, defects and stats supported for all client signals.
- OTU4 framing and section/path overhead processing.
- Multiple 10G client interfaces with an OTL4.10 east / west interface.10G clients mapped in to ODU2 then muxed in to ODU4 payload via the GMP.
- ODU2 client signals (real & redundant)switched via Aliathon’s high speed 400G cross-connect.
- Support for both standard and enhanced FEC;
- 10G client side: G.709 GFEC & G.975.1 EFEC.
- 100G line side: 7db NECG @ 6.7% OH G.709 GFEC or 9.35db NECG @ 7% OH Enhanced FEC (CI-BCH-3™).
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
25 North 14th Steet, Suite 710, San Jose, CA 95112
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: