Embedded, IP & SoC News
Submit New Event
Purchase Webinar Listing
Submit New Tutorial
Submit New Video
Submit New YouTube Video
Submit New Download
EDACafe Media Kit
Banner Ad Specifications
eMail Blast Specifications
Short Desc. :
100G OTN Transponder
Aliathon’s 100GE-OTU4 transponder is targeted towards packet optical transport
in the OTN network. The application is the transport of 100GE clients over an OTN network, using the high-quality transmission capability of the OTN to extend the reach of a packet domain. The solution is fully ITU G.709 compliant and resides in a single FPGA.
- 200MHz+ push button core performance.
- Sub 10W power consumption in today’s leading edge FPGA fabrics.
- All products designed from ground up to allow future datapath & channel scaling.
- Built on technology developed at 10G & 40G rates.
- Enabling migration path to 400G solutions in the future.
- Direct access to core registers for rapid software development.
- Errors, defects and stats provided for client signal & OTU/ODU/OPU layers
- CAUI client interface, OTL4.10 line interface.
- 100GB Ethernet mapped in to OTU4 payload via the GMP.
- Ethernet stats supported via integrated MAC & PCS layers.
- OTU4 framing and section/path overhead processing.
- Support for both standard and enhanced FEC;
- 7db NECG @ 6.7% OH G.709 GFEC.
- 9.35db NECG @ 7% OH Enhanced FEC (CI-BCH-3™).
© 2020 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 —
, or visit our other sites: