Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCE IN ELECTRONIC PACKAGING―COMPLETELY UPDATED
From new materials and technologies to increasingly prevalent lead-free manufacturing practices, Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Handbook offers a unique source of key reference data, practical guidance, and circuit and package design basics. Through three best-selling editions, this classic reference has served those involved in the design, manufacture, testing, and use of all types of electronic packaging, becoming the most widely used reference in the industry. This thoroughly revised and expanded Fourth Edition adds new information on key MEMs; optoelectronic, single-chip, and high-speed technologies; and updates important chapters on ball grid array and flip chip technologies.
Of interest to mechanical and electrical engineers, chemists, physicists, and materials scientists in all areas of the electronic packaging industry, the book takes a unique interdisciplinary approach to the field, allowing specialists in one area to understand the needs and responsibilities of others.
Whether your area of expertise is design and manufacturing, quality control, or marketing, it's easy to see why the Fourth Edition of the Electronic Packaging and Interconnection Handbook makes an excellent addition to your reference arsenal.
Written by a team of experts from around the globe, this remarkable volume covers all aspects of electronic packaging, including:
- Thermal Management
- Shock, Vibration, and Operational Stress Management
- Connector and Interconnection Technologies
- Soldering and Cleaning Technologies
- Single Chip Packaging and Ball Grid Arrays
- Surface Mount Technology
- Hybrid and Multichip Modules
- Chip-Scale, Flip-Chip, and Direct-Chip Attachment
- Rigid and Flexible Printed-Wiring Boards
- Packaging High-Speed and Microwave Systems
- Packaging High-Voltage Systems
- Packaging of MEMs Systems
- Packaging of Optoelectronic Systems