Milford, OH, September 7, 2012 – ITI TranscenData announced today their continued sponsorship of
PLM Europe – the Siemens PLM Connection 2012 event in Linz Austria, 22 – 24 October. Siemens’ theme for this year’s conference is “Smarter Decisions, Better Products”. ITI TranscenData finds the event to be an ideal forum for viewing the latest technology available from Siemens as well as a venue to exchange ideas with Siemens PLM users from over 25 European countries on important issues facing their industries today.
“The PLM Europe event assists ITI TranscenData in maintaining a strong alignment between our interoperability solutions and the needs of the Siemens PLM community” says Don Hemmelgarn, President of ITI TranscenData. “As a supplier of Siemens’ product components, particularly our Pro/Engineer and Solidworks Integrations for Teamcenter, we see PLM Europe as an excellent opportunity to meet a wide selection of end users and discuss their interoperability requirements and experiences. Each year users of our integrations enjoy taking advantage of this opportunity to meet one-on-one with our key PDM experts.”
ITI TranscenData is pleased to be a Gold Sponsor of the event. ITI has been a Siemens PLM partner for over 16 years, providing complimentary solutions and services for Siemens PLM customers.
ITI TranscenData is actively engaged with Siemens PLM customers deploying interoperability solutions such as Proficiency®, CADIQ® and CADfix® to streamline migration and collaboration processes, ensuring they get optimum value from their PLM investments. Experienced ITI TranscenData consultants will be at the ITI stand, where customers can learn more about these solutions:
- Solidworks (SWIM) and Pro/Engineer (IPEM) integrations to Teamcenter (SWIM & IPEM are Siemens PLM Products)
- Migration Services – PDM and PLM to Teamcenter with a business focus
- Implementation Services – Install, configure, and develop the right use cases for SWIM & IPEM
- Network with other clients in the ITI/Siemens community using SWIM & IPEM
- Feature based CAD migration into NX including from CATIA V5, Inventor and Solid Edge
- Enabling effective OEM compliance and collaboration within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Ensuring the stability of CAD model geometry and PMI data within a 3D MDB environment
- Validation of CAD model translation into NX within a multi-CAD supply chain
- Validation of corporate CAD system migrations to NX
- Validation of JT, STEP or Parasolid exports and collaborative processes
- Effective BREP translation between CAD, CAM and CAE applications
- Supporting JT collaboration and translation with JT import and export interfaces
About ITI and ITI TranscenData
International TechneGroup Incorporated (ITI) was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Milford, OH. ITI TranscenData is the product data interoperability business within ITI. CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM vendors and end users alike utilize ITI TranscenData's products and services for seamless data exchange between dissimilar systems. Customers include ABB, Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Dassault, EADS, Ford, Honeywell, Lego, Lockheed Martin, NASA, MAHLE Powertrain, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon, Renault, Rockwell Collins, Samsung Electronics, Siemens, Snecma, Spirit AeroSystems, Thales, ThyssenKrupp, US Air Force, US Army, Xerox and others.