Summit to be held May 22nd in Silicon Valley
Santa Clara, CA – 12th May, 2014 – Imagination Technologies (IMG.L) will host its first annual Imagination Summit in Silicon Valley on May 22nd, with the theme of ‘Inspiring Tomorrow’s Connected World.’ The day-long event features a series of presentations, demonstrations and deep dive interactive sessions with experts from Imagination and partners.
Says Tony King-Smith, executive vice-president of marketing, Imagination: “This event offers Imagination customers, partners and others interested in creating disruptive designs a glimpse into our broad portfolio of IP and our future technology vision. The program is designed to inspire innovation.”
Attendees will learn why the ultra-low power, uniquely efficient architectures in Imagination’s IP cores lead the industry, and are so often found in the world’s most successful and advanced products in mobile, consumer, automotive, IoT, storage, networking, wearables and beyond. The event will feature:
- Keynote address from Hossein Yassaie, CEO of Imagination
- Guest speakers including Dan Artusi, CEO of Lantiq; Lluis Paris, Deputy Director of Worldwide IP Alliance for TSMC and Dave Ditzel, CEO of ThruChip Communications
- A special session on the latest MIPS news
- Technical presentations on graphics, CPUs, video from sensor to screen, Wi-Fi integration, embedded VoIP, multiroom audio, next-generation ray tracing and more
- Sessions on emerging markets such as IoT business models and connectivity, plus designing wearable SoCs
- Extensive demonstrations hosted by experts
Register to attend
The Imagination Summit 2014 will be held on May 22nd at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara. For more information and to register, visit http://www.imgtec.com/events/detail.asp?ID=127.
About Imagination Technologies
Imagination is a global technology leader whose products touch the lives of billions of people across the globe. The company’s broad range of silicon IP (intellectual property) includes the key processing blocks needed to create the SoCs (Systems on Chips) that power all mobile, consumer and embedded electronics. Its unique software IP, infrastructure technologies and system solutions enable its customers get to market quickly with complete and highly differentiated SoC platforms. Imagination’s licensees include many of the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, network operators and OEMs/ODMs who are creating some of the world’s most iconic products. See: www.imgtec.com.
Imagination Technologies and the Imagination Technologies logo are trademarks of Imagination Technologies Limited and/or its affiliated group companies in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. All other logos, products, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.