The Nobel 1.0 3D printer is the most affordable and approachable SL Laser printer to-dateLAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2015 — (PRNewswire) — XYZprinting, the manufacturer of the world's most affordable consumer grade 3D printers, today announced its Nobel 1.0 3D printer, the most highly approachable and value-driven high-resolution SL Laser technology 3D printer to-date. Consistent with XYZprinting's other extremely cost effective and award-winning 3D printers on the market, the Nobel 1.0 will be available for purchase in Q3 2015 with an MSRP of $1,499, thousands of dollars less than other SL Laser printers on the market. It will make its public debut this week at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Stereolithography (SL Laser) technology uses a laser to heat the photosensitive resin, producing higher resolution print objects with more complex geometry. The print resolution reaches an impressive 25 microns, designed to achieve superior print results for users of all levels at an affordable cost.
Additional features of the Nobel 1.0 3D printer include:
- Plug-and-Play: Nobel 1.0 is simple and easy to operate, with no assembly required. Just input a design, and with the touch of a few buttons, print jobs come out near perfect.
- Build Size and Dimensions: Printing dimensions with the Nobel 1.0 reach 5" x 5" x 7.9" (128 x 128 x 200 mm), with product dimensions of 11" x 13" x 23.8" (280 x 345 x 594 mm).
- Resin Auto-Refill: Nobel 1.0's improved resin-filling system, which checks resin levels automatically, provides a stable printing environment, eliminating the need to add liquid resin constantly throughout the printing process.
- Accurate, High-Resolution Printing: The printing resolutions of the Nobel 1.0 reach an impressive 0.3mm (300 Microns) on the X/Y axis, and 0.025mm (25 Microns) on the Z axis, allowing users to achieve print results with astounding detail.
- USB Drive Support: A built-in USB drive slot allows users to print directly from a USB stick, with no computer required.
- Large Design Database: XYZprinting's cloud-based design gallery features thousands of 3D models for downloading, as well as uploading.
CES attendees can experience the Nobel 1.0 in action at the XYZprinting booth, #71628 at The Sands Expo.
XYZprinting, a New Kinpo Group company, is dedicated to bringing cost-effective 3D printing to consumers, artists, small-to-midsized businesses, entrepreneurs and households around the world. With proven industry expertise and an innovative spirit, XYZprinting is poised to break down the barriers of 3D printer ownership by providing an easy-to-use device that delivers an outstanding user experience. To learn more, please visit http://us.xyzprinting.com/.
About New Kinpo Group
New Kinpo Group (NKG) is a global electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and original design manufacturing (ODM) company that offers its customers lower costs, faster delivery times and world-class product quality. NKG has one of the industry's broadest product lines, is the world's #1 manufacturer of wireless routers, TV set top boxes, printers and hard disk drives, and offers end-to-end service. For more information and ongoing news, please go to http://www.newkinpogroup.com/english/about_news.html.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xyzprinting-announces-high-resolution-sl-laser-3d-printer-with-industry-leading-pricepoint-300016284.html