Oct 30, 2015 -- TVS organized a European DVClub on 20 October 2015 with a focus on “Functional Safety in Hardware Verification”. Speakers were from TVS, Mentor Graphics,Synopsys,NXP and Cadence and the presentations are now available on the TVS website
- Mentor Graphics, Nigel Elliot (Design and Verification Technologist).
Making your ISO 26262 Flow Flawless: Establishing Confidence in Verification Tools
- TVS, Serrie Chapman (Requirements Engineering Consultant).
Safety, Requirements Engineering and Proof of Implementation
- Cadence, Adam Sherer (Product Management Group Director)
Unified Safety and Functional Verification
- Synopsys, Jean-Marc Forey (Verification Group/Corporate Application Engineer
Automotive Functional Safety Professional)
Designing Safer Cars – A Journey in ISO26262 Territories
- NXP Semiconductors, HaridasVilakathara (Senior System Architect)
Realizing Road Vehicle SoC Solutions Based on ISO26262
TVS is a leader in hardware verification with specialist tools ( asureSIGN) on demonstrating hardware is safe and verified to standards such as ISO26262 and DO254.
The next European DVClub is being organized by TVS on “Coverage Closure” and registration is possible here.