Unique Mix of HDMI® ASSP and FPGA Solutions Accelerates Time-to-Market in Human Machine Interface, Surveillance and Display Signage Segments
- Suite of HDMI transmitters, receivers, port processors and video processors enable high bandwidth FullHD and Ultra HD video transmission in intelligent automation systems
- HDMI-compliant products support format conversion and video enhancement techniques
- Combination of HDMI products and low power, small form factor FPGA devices provide comprehensive solutions for video capture, delivery and display applications
PORTLAND, Ore. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 11, 2016 — Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the leading provider of customizable smart connectivity solutions, today announced the broad availability of 19 HDMI® products geared towards the Industrial market. The suite of HDMI transmitters, receivers, port processors and video processors enable seamless “plug and play” connectivity beyond the traditional CE and mobile applications.
Video is prevalent throughout the Industrial sector, playing a critical role in today’s intelligent automation systems. Lattice provides a full portfolio of programmable devices that meets industrial environment specifications and long operating life standards, while maintaining continuity of supply and unmatched reliability. With the addition of HDMI-enabled products, Lattice can help OEMs solve key bridging issues or perform video processing functions to enhance human machine interface, security and surveillance as well as digital signage applications.
Lattice’s portfolio of HDMI ASSP and FPGA devices are an ideal solution for various interface bridging applications including:
- Video Capture – Capture, transform, and transmit FullHD/4K UHD video from HDMI/DVI, SDI or image sensors
- Video Delivery – Leverage adaptive video scaler, noise reduction and image enhancement with VRS® ClearView technology
- Video Display – Support both FullHD/4K UHD video and industrial analog video switching and signaling with auto format detection and Analog Front-end (AFE) technology
“Lattice offers a breadth of smart connectivity solutions, and our ASSPs complement our FPGA offerings in the Industrial market,” said Deepak Boppana, director of product marketing, Industrial and Automotive Division at Lattice Semiconductor. “We are experts in video connectivity as validated with the billions of Lattice video ASSPs integrated in end products. We believe our Industrial customers will significantly benefit by combining the flexibility of our FPGAs with our portfolio of video optimized ASSP products.”
About Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) provides smart connectivity solutions powered by our low power FPGA, video ASSP, 60 GHz millimeter wave, and IP products to the consumer, communications, industrial, computing, and automotive markets worldwide. Our unwavering commitment to our customers enables them to accelerate their innovation, creating an ever better and more connected world.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor (& design), VRS ClearView and specific product designations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Sherrie Gutierrez, 408-826-6752
Hilary Costa, 415-694-6705
Global IR Partners
David Pasquale, 914-337-8801