The Cadence automotive-themed demonstrations will highlight the following:
- ADAS: The scalable Cadence® Tensilica DSPs offer ease of use, which significantly reduces the development time of high-performance, low-power ADAS designs for deep learning/neural networks, vision, lidar and radar processing applications.
- Automotive Ethernet: Cadence Ethernet IP enables engineers to quickly design low-cost, high-speed Ethernet communication links between ADAS, infotainment and other ECUs for increased safety.
- Functional Safety: Cadence tools and flows and ASIL-B-ready interface IP enable customers to significantly minimize the ISO 26262 functional safety compliance effort for automotive SoCs through automated fault injection, simulation and result analysis.
- Infotainment: Tensilica HiFi DSPs enhance the infotainment experience by offloading the main CPU for lower power voice recognition, immersive surround sound, active noise control, engine sound design and digital radios.
- ECU Design: The Cadence Sigrity™ solutions for power integrity (PI) and signal integrity (SI) analysis offer integrated design and analysis with Cadence Allegro® PCB design technology. Sigrity PowerDC™ technology provides thermal hotspot identification.
- Microsoft HoloLens: Customers can experience a mixed-reality world with the Microsoft HoloLens powered by 24 Tensilica processors.
- FPGA-Based Prototyping: The new Cadence Protium™ S1 FPGA-Based Prototyping Platform incorporates innovative implementation algorithms and front-end congruency with the Cadence Palladium® Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform that reduces design bring-up time by an average of 80 percent.
embedded world 2017 is scheduled from March 14 to 16, 2017.
Cadence is located in Hall 4, booth 4-116 at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence's software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster—from semiconductors to printed circuit boards to whole systems. The company's System Design Enablement strategy helps customers develop differentiated products in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at cadence.com.
© 2017 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo, and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-cadence-showcases-ip-and-design-solutions-for-automotive-applications-at-embedded-world-2017-300421812.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
|Cadence Design Systems, Inc.