IoT Front Line Tales, Seeing Double Can Help Your Design Process, Turbo Charging IoT, Emotionally Intelligent Technology and More
AUSTIN, Texas — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 29, 2017 — Keynotes at the 54th Design Automation Conference (DAC) will take place at the Austin Convention Center in Ballroom A, June 19 – 22, 2017. Keynotes start between 9:00 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. with exhibits opening at 10:00 a.m. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Keynotes are open to all attendees and exhibitors.
DAC, the premier conference devoted to the design and automation of electronic systems, offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for hardware designers, researchers, software developers and tool vendors. The 54th DAC will be held at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. from June 18 - 22, 2017. Early registration, which offers attendees substantial discounts, is open now until May 31, 2017.
This year’s Keynote topics are:
- Monday, June 19: “IoT: Tales from the Front Line” by Joe Costello, Chairman and CEO, Enlighted Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
- Tuesday, June 20: “The Rise of the Digital Twin” by Chuck Grindstaff, Executive Chairman, Siemens PLM Software Inc., Plano TX
- Wednesday, June 21: “Accelerating the IoT” by Tyson Tuttle, CEO, Silicon Laboratories, Austin, TX
- Thursday, June 22: “Emotion Technology, Wearables, and Surprises” by Rosalind Picard, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MA
In addition to the Keynotes, DAC 2017 will host three energizing SKY Talks:
- Monday, 1:00 p.m. DAC Pavilion: “China's IC Industry: Today and Tomorrow - Its Influence on Global Design and Design Automation Community” by Shaojun Wei, Professor, Tsinghua Univ., Beijing, China
- Tuesday, 1:00 p.m. DAC Pavilion: Simon Segars and Lucio Lanza in a discussion exploring IoT by Simon Segars, CEO, ARM Ltd., Cambridge, UK and Lucio Lanza, Managing Director, Lanza TechVentures, Palo Alto, CA
- Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. DAC Pavilion: “Power Electronics with Verical GaN Devices” by Dinesh Ramanathan, CEO, NexGen Power Systems Inc., Cupertino, CA
Exact times and detailed descriptions of the Keynotes and SKY Talks are available here: https://dac.com/content/54th-dac-keynotes-sky-talks
Registration for the I Love DAC free three day pass sponsored by Cliosoft, OneSpin Solutions, and Truechip is open now through May 25th. Conference Program will go live on March 31, 2017.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives as well as researchers and academicians from leading universities. Close to 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area, with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, and intellectual property (IP) companies and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), the Electronic System Design Alliance (ESDA), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM's Special Interest Group on Design.
Design Automation Conference acknowledges trademarks or registered trademarks of other organizations for their respective products and services.
Design Automation Conference
Michelle Clancy, 1 303-530-4334