EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Aug. 18, 2017 – The agenda has been set and registration is open for the Korea venue of the seventh annual AWR Design Forum (ADF 2017), featuring NI AWR Design Environment suite of high-frequency design tools. This one-day event will be held in Seoul on Thursday, September 7 at the Courtyard Seoul Pangyo Hotel.
ADF is an open forum that brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems. Highlights of the 2017 tour include:
· Design Challenges With 5G Infrastructure Concepts
· Microwave Office and Visual System Simulator™ for Design of Power Amplifiers and Envelope Tracking Simulation Platforms
· Design and Modeling of Advanced Phased-Array Antenna Systems
· Design of High-Accuracy AM-FM Radar With Active Reflector Using NI AWR Software
· X-Band 35 W Gallium Arsenide High-Power Amplifier Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit Design
· Design and Simulation of Automotive Radar Systems
· Military Radar Prototyping Case Using NI Software-Defined Radio Platform
· 5G: From Concept to Prototyping
ADF is free to attend, however seats are limited and advance registration is recommended. For more information and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf. For details on the Korea event, visit https://s3.amazonaws.com/aen.awrcorp.com/ADF/ADF-2017/Korea/ADF-2017-agenda-program-Seoul.html.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst™ for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Analog Office, AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI