SAN FRANCISCO & SANTA CLARA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 24, 2017 — The leading IoT event series is returning to Silicon Valley on November 29-30, with some exciting new additions including 2 co-located events, new topics and a larger expo! The 2017 event will host the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 ecosystems in 1.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170824006075/en/
The leading IoT event series is returning to Silicon Valley on November 29-30, with some exciting new additions including 2 co-located events; the Blockchain Expo and AI Expo so you can explore 3 ecosystems in 1. Keynote speakers include the likes of Oracle, Google, Mastercard, Shell, Cisco, Toyota, Centrica, Bluetooth, State of Nevada, Visa, Thyssenkrupp, NASA, Google, Disney, Uber, Wells Fargo, Maersk, Nasdaq and more. (Photo: Business Wire)
Keynote speakers include the likes of Oracle, Google, Mastercard, Shell, Cisco, Toyota, Centrica, Bluetooth, State of Nevada, Visa, Thyssenkrupp, NASA, Google, Disney, Uber, Wells Fargo, Maersk, Nasdaq and more. The 2-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to finance, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 12 conference tracks delving into the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
The IoT conferences are: Connected Industry, Developing for the IoT, Smart Transportation & Cities, Data & Security, IoT in Enterprise and IoT Innovations & Technologies.
A recent study by IDC found the US will have the second greatest spend on IoT investment, expected to reach $421 billion in 2021, just slightly lower than the leader; Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APeJ) with spending expected to hit $455 billion. Manufacturing, transportation and consumer are the 3 leading industries for IoT investments within the United States. With this in mind, the event will feature top-level speakers from these industry verticals who will be sharing their knowledge and case studies.
Keynote speakers include:
- Patrick Bass, CEO, Thyssenkrupp North America
- Lionel Chocron, VP Industry & IoT Solutions, Oracle
- Ben Kieckhefer, Senator, State of Nevada
- Greg Wolfson, Solutions Development Lead - Connected Energy, Shell
- Maciej Kranz, VP, Strategic Innovations, Cisco Systems
- Maja Vujinovic, Chief Innovation Officer, General Electric
- Avin Arumugam, SVP, IoT, Visa
- Akash Garg, Director of Engineering, Driver Team, Uber
- Nina Bhatia, Managing Director, Connected Home, Centrica
- Shyam Desai, Vice President, Citi
- Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer, Maersk
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Fredrik Voss, VP Blockchain Innovation, Nasdaq
- Cyril Perducat, Exec VP IoT & Digital Transformation, Schneider Electric
- Andrew Rose, President, Compare.com
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Dr. Robello Samuel, Chief Technical Advisor & Technology Fellow, Halliburton
- John Kenney, Director of Networking Research, Toyota
- Michael Sherwood, Director Information Technologies, City of Las Vegas
- Daniel Kaufman, Deputy Director, Federal Trade Commission
- Chris Shelton, VP & CTO, The AES Corporation
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo and AI Expo North America, please visit the website to register for an Ultimate Pass. Super early bird prices end Friday 15th September so register now to save $550 on your all-access pass! Free expo passes also available.
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the