SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 06, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
WHO: Silvaco, Inc. today announced that it will highlight the company’s wide range of products and solutions for design at advanced semiconductor nodes at the 2017 TSMC Open Innovation Platform (OIP) Ecosystem Forum.
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Exhibit Hours: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif. - Booth 216
Silvaco will showcase its full complement of EDA and IP solutions for key areas such as mobile, automotive, IoT and high-performance computing.
- Victory Process TM , Victory DeviceTM , and CleverTM for state-of-the-art layout-driven 3D process/device simulation and parasitic RC extraction for advanced nodes.
- Utmost IVTM and TechmodelerTM for industry-standard models, including FinFET and custom statistical-based model extraction.
- SmartSpiceTM and SmartSpice ProTM for advanced and highly accurate circuit simulation, used down to 7nm, and fast SPICE circuit simulation for leading memory design.
- Variation ManagerTM for efficient and reliable variation analysis using Fast Monte Carlo, statistical corners and high-sigma analysis for analog, standard cell and memory designs.
- JivaroTM, BelledoneTM and VisoTM for extracted netlist management in terms of reduction, analysis and qualification.
- GatewayTM and ExpertTM fully enabled OpenAccess and iPDK for schematic entry, and layout editing, ideally suited for IoT and analog IP development at advanced nodes.
- InVar PrimeTM for quick IR drop and EM analysis used during layout to catch issues such as missing vias.
- Silvaco IP offerings including ARM-based SoC platforms, standard interfaces such as MIPI (I3C, cJTAG) and automotive (CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, LIN).
In addition, a joint talk from Silvaco and Oracle on high-performance CPU SRAM design and verification entitled “ Utilizing Circuit Simulator API to Perform Complex Custom Analysis in Advanced Process Node” will be presented in the show’s EDA Track from 4:00 PM until 4:30 PM.
A detailed agenda and registration information is available at: http://www.hwacomms.com/TSMC2017/OIP/vna/Attendee/index.html
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA provider of software tools used for process and device development and for analog/mixed-signal, power IC and memory design. Silvaco delivers a full TCAD-to-sign-off flow for vertical markets including: displays, power electronics, optical devices, radiation and soft error reliability and advanced CMOS process and IP development. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to bring superior products to market with reduced cost and in the shortest time. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia.
Press/Media Contact: Silvaco email@example.com