EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Sept. 6, 2017 – NI AWR Design Environment V13 will be featured in a variety of activities at EDI CON USA 2017, being held September 11-13 in Boston. Software demonstrations in Booth #317 and conference presentations within the Low-Power RF & IoT, Radar/Defense, 5G Advanced Communications and RF and Microwave Design technical tracks as well as a power amplifier (PA) design workshop will all be showcased. Details include:
Software Demonstrations in Booth #317:
· What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment V13
· Microwave Office for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit, RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
· Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
· Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) Technology for Interconnect Analysis
· AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
· Practical RF PCB Design
September 12 | 9:00 a.m. | Room 110
· Small Antenna Design for Wireless and IoT
September 12 | 1:00 p.m. | Room 109
· Dual-Band Compact Wi-Fi Multiple-In-Multiple-Out (MIMO) Array
September 12 | 1:40 p.m. | Room 109
· Transmit/Receive Front-End Module and Actively-Scanned Antenna Array
September 13 | 9:00 a.m. | Room 108
· Bit Error Rate, Error Vector Magnitude and Adjacent Channel Power Ratio Performance for Proposed 5G Modulation Waveforms
September 13 | 9:40 a.m. | Room 107
· MIMO and Beam-Steering Modeling in Support of 5G Applications
September 13 | 10:20 a.m. | Room 107
· Advanced Load Pull for Linear PA Design Workshop
September 12 | 4:10 p.m. | Room 107
For a complete list of all NI AWR software activities at EDI CON USA 2017, visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-usa-2017.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as VSS for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Analog Office, AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI