EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Sept. 19, 2017 - Agendas are set and registration opened for the Russia leg of AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2017, an open forum that aims to bring together NI AWR Design Environment customers, partners and engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's RF/microwave circuits and systems. ADF 2017 will visit three cities in Russia: St. Petersburg on October 3, Moscow on October 4 and Zelenograd on October 5.
Presentation highlights include:
- Multi-Technology Low Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (LTCC) Module Design Flow
- System-Level Simulation and Analysis of Active Phased-Array Systems
- RF Integrated Circuit (RFIC) Design Flow
- IHP Microelectronics’ Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) Offerings and PDK Features
- PeterSoft Engineering’s Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Digital Phase Shifter Microwave Monolithic IC (MMIC)
- OMMIC’s Process Roadmap, Products and Design Tools
- Design Bureau Robototekhnika’s Design of a Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) at Moscow Unit of OOO IRZ
- Planeta-IRMIS’s Nonlinear Stability Analysis
For more information and to register, visit
awrcorp.com/adf. ADF is free to attend and includes simultaneous Russian interpretation. Seats are however limited so advance registration is recommended.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications. Readers can learn more at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Analog Office, AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing
AWR Group, NI