TOKYO — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 19, 2017 — Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation has today started to ship five new high-current photorelays in DIP4 and DIP6 packages, additions to its portfolio of photorelays incorporating MOSFETs fabricated with the latest U-MOS VIII process.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171219006383/en/
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation: high-current photorelays in DIP4 and DIP6 packages, additions to its portfolio of photorelays incorporating MOSFETs fabricated with the latest U-MOS VIII process. (Photo: Business Wire)
The new photorelays offer multiple options, with an off-state output terminal voltage ranging from 30 to 200V and a steady on-state current of 0.7 to 5.0A. They can replace 1-Form-A mechanical relays in various DC and AC applications, contributing to improved system reliability and reducing the space needed for relays and relay drivers. They deliver a rated operating temperature of 110°C (max), making it easier to accommodate temperature margins in system designs.
In addition, the new photorelays provide a rated transient on-state current three times larger than the rated steady on-state current, contributing to design safety.
The latest Gartner market report recognizes Toshiba as the leading manufacturer of optocouplers by sales in 2015 and 2016, with 23% sales-based market share in CY2016. (Source: Gartner, Inc. “Market Share: Semiconductor Devices and Applications Worldwide 2016” 30 March, 2017)
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation will continue to deliver products that meet the needs of customers by promoting the development of a diverse portfolio of photocouplers and photorelays tailored to market trends.
- Industrial equipment (PLC, I/O interface, contact output)
- Building automation systems (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, thermostats, etc.）
- Semiconductor testers
- Test boards
- Security equipment
- Replacement of mechanical relays
- High on-state current: TLP3543A delivers a 5A (max.) steady on-state current, the industry’s highest for photorelays in DIP6 package, and a transient on-state current of 15A (max.).
- Wide range of options for off-state output terminal voltage (30V, 60V, 100V, 200V)
- Operating temperature: 110°C (max.)
|VOFF||ION||IONP||I FT||R ON||I OFF||C OFF||t ON||t OFF||BV S|