EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Mar. 5, 2018 – NI AWR Design Environment, featuring capabilities for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), antennas, communications and radar systems and more, will be showcased in Booth #409 at the Electronic Design Innovation Conference (EDI CON) China 2018, taking place in Beijing from March 20-22. In addition, NI AWR software will be featured in two technical presentations on 5G and MIMO antennas, as well as a workshop on GaN PA design.
Additional details for these activities include:
NI Booth #409 Demonstrations
- Microwave Office for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC), RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Bit Error Rate (BER), Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) and Adjacent Channel Power Ratio (ACPR) Simulated Performance of Proposed 5G Modulation Waveforms
- Tuesday, Mar. 20 | 12:05 p.m. | Room 406
- MIMO Antenna Synthesis
- Wednesday, Mar. 21 | 10:55 a.m. | Room 406
- Rapid Design Method for GaN HEMT Asymmetric Doherty PA,
Presented by Zhancang Wang from Ericsson
- Tuesday, Mar. 20 | 2:15 p.m. | Room 403
For more information about EDI CON and to register for the technical program, visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-china-2018.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as VSS for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools also include AntSyn antenna design software and AWR Connected™ third-party solutions. Collectively, NI AWR software products empower design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense and electro-optical applications. More information is available at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI