Conference will unite more than 800 B2B marketing leaders around the power of content experience across the buyer journey
TORONTO, July 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conex: The Content Experience Conference presented by Uberflip at the Royal Conservatory of Music in Toronto on August 20-22 is announcing its full lineup of speakers, drawing marketing leaders from dozens of industries to explore the power of content experience. Omar Johnson, former CMO at Beats by Dre, and Matthew Luhn, former Animation Storyteller of Pixar Animation Studios, will share the stage with some of the biggest influencers in B2B and B2C marketing. Conex will be the perfect mix of entertaining and informative sessions that will inspire marketers to create authentic and emotional content experiences to deepen engagement with prospects and customers.
Register now before the price increases on July 31st: https://conex.uberflip.com
Omar Johnson has led innovative marketing programs for international brands such as Beats by Dre, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, and Campbell Soup. As an advertising lead at Nike, Johnson produced some of Nike’s most memorable TV commercials including “Rise,” starring LeBron James and “All Together Now,” featuring Kobe Bryant.
Pixar Animation Studios alumnus, Matthew Luhn, will also be presenting a keynote at Conex. Matthew’s story credits include Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc., Monsters University, Finding Nemo, UP, Cars, and Ratatouille. Luhn now works with companies like Adidas, Target, Coke, Procter & Gamble, Facebook, and Google on crafting and telling stories that build stronger brands and business communication.
“We are thrilled to have world-class speakers and storytellers—Omar Johnson and Matthew Luhn—join the speaker lineup at Conex,” said Randy Frisch, Co-Founder and CMO at Uberflip. “Hundreds of marketers from across Canada and the United States will benefit from their insight into creating content experiences that sit at the heart of a strong brand. Content experience is all about establishing meaningful relationships with your audience, and Omar and Matthew have a gift for cultivating genuine connections through content.”
Conex: The Content Experience is an annual marketing conference where people who are passionate about content marketing, demand generation, and digital marketing converge around the topic of the experiences they create for prospects and customers. Register now before the price increases on July 31st: https://conex.uberflip.com
Agenda Highlights for Conex 2018
Check out the full agenda here: https://conex.uberflip.com
Top-notch marketing and sales experts from across North America will share insights and actionable takeaways on topics including:
- Everything Has Changed & Nothing Is Different - Every week, it seems there is a new strategy or technology that is a “must use” or a “game changer.” What we lose in this endless quest for the next bright shiny business object is that at the core of business while everything has changed, nothing is different.
- The Future of B2B Marketing - In the age of the connected customer it’s more important than ever to receive smart, actionable insights from your data to target the right accounts with dynamic, customer-centric campaigns.
- Remix Your Content: How to find endless inspiration from your same old stuff - Learn how to remix your content around the ideas that matter most—to you and to your customers.
- Do you need a video strategy that cuts through the noise? - Build a blueprint for personal connection through "vlogging" with actionable tactics that will position you as the leading resource in your field.
- The Psychological Phenomenon Creative Content Marketers Employ to Earn and Own Attention in a Noisy World - Best-selling author Andrew Davis will show how to keep an audience curious by revealing the five things that brilliant businesses do to transform their content from boring to brilliant.
Confirmed Thought Leaders at Conex 2018:
- Omar Johnson, former CMO, Beats by Dre and VP Marketing at Apple
- Matthew Luhn, former Animation Storyteller, Pixar Animation Studios
- Jay Baer, President, Convince & Convert
- Amy Landino, YouTuber, Speaker, Podcaster, Author, and Marketing Consultant
- Andrew Davis, Keynote Speaker and Best-selling Author
- Marcus Sheridan, Owner of Marcus Sheridan International Inc., Profession Speaker and Author
- Scott Stratten, Chief Yapper, Unmarketing Inc.
- Amber Naslund, Principal, Five Foxes Group
- Caitlin Angeloff, Global Head of Social Media Strategy & Operations, DocuSign
- Nate Skinner, VP of Product Marketing, Pardot, Salesforce Pardot
Act Fast—conference pass prices go up July 31!
Access the special promotion pricing here: https://conex.uberflip.com
About Conex: The Content Experience
Single track and intimate, Conex is a conference purpose-built to help you manage and optimize your content experience to get the most out of your investment. At this one-of-a-kind event, some of the most brilliant strategists and brand leaders in the industry will come together with marketers from digital, demand, and content to focus on advancing the way that we experience content! Join best-selling author and emcee Jay Baer as he introduces you to other internationally recognized speakers including Omar Johnson, Andrew Davis, and Amy Landino. Come together and own the experience. Buy tickets at conex.uberflip.com.
Uberflip is a cloud-based content experience platform that empowers B2B marketers to create personalized content experiences at scale. By providing marketers with the tools they need to boost engagement, generate leads, and fuel demand generation, they can better leverage content to meet their goals. For more information, visit https://uberflip.com.
Director of Content Experience