(BUSINESS WIRE) — September 10, 2018 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS):
What: Microwave technology brings a new set of complex challenges. At European Microwave Week 2018 (EuMW) Keysight will demonstrate a wide range of high frequency test equipment and solutions that help customers master microwave complexities as well as design, simulate, and test their latest innovations.
On display at the Keysight stand will be:
Keysight Solutions for mmWave Applications
- Electronic Warfare Threat Simulation to analyze and measure pulse characteristics.
- Microsatellite Field Test to test radio frequency (RF) flight hardware such as satellite payloads and transceivers.
- Precise and reliable IoT measurements for easy, one-button measurements that quickly link cause and effect.
- Design for Quantum Computing to create, deploy, and simulate custom hardware-accelerated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) into instruments.
Keysight 5G and Wireless Solutions for Design and Test
- 5G Base Station and Field Test to streamline 5G design validation at 28GHz and 37-39GHz with new wideband signal source and analyzer families.
- Millimeter-Wave Testbed to generate and analyze very wide-bandwidth millimeter-wave test signals.
- Volume 5G manufacturing solutions for flexible, lean 5G new radio (NR) manufacturing test capabilities scalable from sub-6 GHz to the new 24-43.5 GHz mmWave bands.
Keysight Flexible mmWave Testing Solutions
- Complete Transceiver Characterization to address varying measurement results between test systems, or due to changes in test cables.
- Zero Compromise USB Test Stations to decrease costs and get products to market faster by leveraging the same technology across all instrument platforms used in each phase of product development.
Keysight Software and Services
- PathWave Asset Advisor for real time test asset utilization and health data.
- PathWave Design to connect circuit design, EM analysis, and system simulation.
- PathWave Test to accelerate test workflow, with the power to collaborate and manage test projects from a web browser.
When: September 25th – 27th, 2018
Where: Madrid, Spain, Stand Number 27
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers, and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017. In April 2017, Keysight acquired Ixia, a leader in network test, visibility, and security. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
Global Media and Analyst Relations