EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Sept. 10, 2018
NI AWR software will be highlighted in special sessions at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2018 in Madrid on September 25-27. In particular, Microwave Office software will be used in a multiband chip antenna design course and at a graduate student transceiver design course/competition conducted by Professor David S. Ricketts, North Carolina State University. NI AWR software will also be showcased at the RF/Microwave Power Amplifier and Filter Design Forums. For more information, visit awrcorp.com/eumw2018.
Where: IFEMA Feria de Madrid, Spain
When: Multiband Chip Antenna Design Course
- Tuesday, September 25, 09:30-12:00 in Room A9.8
Student Course and Design Competition
- Tuesday, September 25, 08:30-12:30 in the Exhibition Hall
- Wednesday, September 26, 08:30-12:30 in Room N109
RF/Microwave Power Amplifier Forum
- Wednesday, September 26, 10:00-16:00 in Room A9.8
Filter Design Forum
- Tuesday, September 25, 12:00-16:00 in Room A9.8
AWR, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI