EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – September 24, 2018 AWR/NI announcement:
A new electromagnetic (EM) e-Learning module is now available on the ni.com/awr E-Learning portal for viewing by current customers and active evaluators. This five-part module takes a deeper dive into the advanced-user features pertaining to EM analysis within NI AWR software and includes:
- Part 1: overview of the EM planar environment within the NI AWR Design Environment software
- Part 2: the layout process (LPF) file and the STACKUP block, as well as the process creator
- Part 3: further examination of the LPF file
- Part 4: how the LPF file is used in schematic layout
- Part 5: the American Standard Code for Information Interchange (ASCII) version of the LPF file
Where: To view/download this new E-Learning module, log in at: awrcorp.com/support-resources/customer-resources/e-learning-overview.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI