HP News Highlights at PRINT 18:
- HP Indigo 12000 HD reinvents quality with new HD imaging and HDFM screening offers new sharpness for applications with highly detailed images.
- HP Indigo 7900 innovations power any print job and for a first in the U.S., printing HP ElectroInk Silver for metallic effects.
- HP SmartStream Collage takes automated variable imaging design to the next level.
- AgX Conversion helps HP Indigo’s customers digitalize their production floor and build their business for the future.
- New digital productivity solutions enabling print service providers (PSP) to implement Industry 4.0 print production and print thousands of jobs a day:
- HP PrintOS advancements designed to open new markets while increasing efficiency and productivity through automation.
- Improved on-press Automatic Alert Agent for real-time print quality error detection
CHICAGO, Sept. 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) at PRINT 18 will demonstrate its latest innovations spanning the HP Graphics portfolio designed to create new business opportunities for print service providers (PSP). HP Indigo continues to drive new innovations to power Industry 4.0 helping PSPs transform and grow.
“PSPs want new ways to grow and expand their business to keep pace with the ever-changing market landscape to deliver impact and unforgettable quality with high-value products,” said Dave Prezzano, vice president and general manager, Graphics Solutions Business, Americas, HP Inc. “HP designed its latest innovations to help PSPs unlock new opportunities to ignite their business to outshine competition, respond faster and increase business profitability. The latest innovations showcased at PRINT 18 exemplify how HP continues to reinvent print quality, drive increased value of print, and reduce order turnaround times to accelerate business growth by enabling PSPs to print anything.”
HP at PRINT 18
At PRINT 18 at Booth #2411, from Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, HP is demonstrating and showcasing the #wonderofprint and its amazing possibilities with the next generation of innovations and solutions that are transforming businesses all over the world.
- Attendees will see technology in action tools and learn how to print anything, differentiate their service and product offerings, transform and grow their business with HP Indigo’s unique Liquid Electrophotography (LEP) Digital Technology and end-to-end solutions, reinvent quality with new HP Indigo HD Imaging System and HDFM Screen on the HP Indigo 12000 HD Digital Press, demonstrated for the first time in the U.S., experience the latest innovations on the HP Indigo 7900 including: ElectroInk Silver, invisible ElectroInks, and Premium white for commercial applications, and drive automation and optimization with new HP PrintOS features and applications.
- Attendees will experience the technology that enables them to “Say Yes” to any print job with the HP Latex R2000 Plus Printer. See the first Latex hybrid printer, debuting for the first time in the Americas, and its amazing, vibrant colors on rigid and flexible substrates.
- HP will also demonstrate its HP PageWide Web Presses for attendees to learn more about the Performance HDK mode, a new optimization technology for High Definition Nozzle Architecture (HDNA) printing. Now available for the HP PageWide Web T240 HD, it offers best-in-class quality in color or mono at full press speed of 500 feet per minute delivering more high-quality digital pages that can be economically produced on inkjet for publishing, direct mail, and commercial print.
- HP Specialty Printing Systems (SPS) will demonstrate a new 11.7” wide print head color print engine to open OEM opportunities to create on-demand specialty packaging and envelope solutions. The HP OEM Fixed Imager 1000, enables convenient in-plant or PSP printing on a wide range of applications, including gift and shopping bags, personalized gift boxes, shipping packaging, cartons, and envelopes. The FI-1000 is the industry’s widest single printhead width for tabletop inkjet applications1.
PRINT 18 visitors will have the unique experience to interact with influencers that have leveraged HP technology to transform their business and further explore the #wonderofprint.