(BUSINESS WIRE) — September 27, 2018 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS):
What: At electronica 2018, Keysight will demonstrate a wide range of new test and measurement products and solutions, hardware and software, plus comprehensive services, that accelerate innovation in automotive, industrial and communications markets.
On display at the Keysight stand will be:
Keysight Radio Frequency and High-Speed Digital Solutions
- New Infiniium UXR-Series of oscilloscopes, with models ranging from 13 to 110 GHz of true analog bandwidth.
- EMC compliance solutions that keep the test queue flowing and perform EMC tests with a fast standard-compliant receiver.
- Zero compromise USB test stations that decrease costs and get products to market faster.
Keysight IoT Testing Solutions
- Mission critical IoT test solutions for cost-effective over-the-air signaling covering test parameters that ensure device quality.
- Bench oscilloscopes that offer a complete hardware and software solution for embedded, automotive, power and other applications with a consistent interface across the range.
Keysight Solutions for E-Mobility
- Electric vehicle (EV) battery development and EV environment simulation via a modular test environment for EV and electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) charging systems from mobile use to comprehensive application in the laboratory.
- Automotive Ethernet solutions that provide automated compliance testing for BroadR-Reach V3.2, IEEE 802.3bw (100Base-T1) and IEEE 802.3bp (1000Base-T1) designs.
Keysight Software and Services
- PathWave is the first design and test software platform created to accelerate workflow by connecting every step in the product development path — from design and simulation, to prototype and test, to manufacturing — connected and integrated.
- Power electronics design tools that offer a common design flow for designers of power electronics such as power converts and switching power supplies to predict their behavior and generate a reliable design.
November 13th – 16th, 2018
Munich, Germany, Hall A3 Booth 506