EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Oct. 1
, 2018 – NI AWR software will be on display in Booth #212 at the 2018 Electronic Design Innovation Conference & Exhibition (EDI CON) USA, taking place October 17-18 in Santa Clara, CA. Booth demonstrations will highlight the V14 release of NI AWR Design Environment platform, inclusive of Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), AXIEM and Analyst™ software, as well as AntSyn™ antenna design, synthesis and optimization software.
In addition, technical presentations and a workshop will highlight key features of NI AWR software and include:
- Phased-Array Antenna for Multiple-In-Multiple-Out (MIMO) and Beam-Steering
- 2:25 p.m. - 2:55 p.m. | Wednesday, Oct. 17 | Room 204
- Designing a Narrowband 28-GHz Bandpass Filter for 5G Applications
- 4:25 p.m. - 4:55 p.m. | Wednesday, Oct. 17 | Ballroom G
- Advances in Recent Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design Verification Flows
- 5:35 p.m. - 6:05 p.m. | Wednesday, Oct. 17 | Room 203
- EM Verification Within a Custom Integrated Circuit Design Platform
- 1:40 p.m. - 2:20 p.m. | Thursday, Oct. 18 | Room 209
- Network Synthesis Accelerates Impedance-Matching Circuit Design
- 2:40 p.m. - 3:10 p.m. | Thursday, Oct 18 | Room 204
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities at EDI CON USA 2018, visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-usa-2018.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software platform includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator system design software, Microwave Office/Analog Office microwave/RF circuit design software and AXIEM and Analyst EM analysis software. The NI AWR software product portfolio also includes AntSyn antenna design and synthesis software and AWR Connected™ third-party solutions. Collectively, these products empower design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense and electro-optical applications. More information is available at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI