EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Jan. 15, 2019
Key new features in V14 of the NI AWR Design Environment platform will be on display in NI booth #108 at Radio Wireless Week (RWW) 2019, being held in Orlando, Florida January 20-23.
NI AWR software demonstrations in Booth #108 include:
- What’s New in the NI AWR Design Environment Platform
- Microwave Office Software for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC), RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) Software for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) Technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ Software for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
Where: For details on RWW 2019, visit https://www.awrcorp.com/news/events/event/radio-wireless-week-2019.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI