EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Feb. 5, 2019 AWR/NI announcement:
New power amplifier (PA) and filter design videos, given by NI AWR software customer and partners during European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2018, have now been added to AWR.TV.
The list of videos includes:
- OMMIC: Gallium Nitride (GaN) on Silicon (Si) Process for Microwave and Millimeter-wave (mmWave) PAs
- Teledyne Technologies: Load Pull, Load Lines, Maximum Efficiency, and 3D Graphs
- Hochschule Bremen University: Python Script-Controlled Filter Synthesis
- Nuhertz: Electromagnetic (EM) Planar Filter Frequency Response Optimization
- Modelithics: Measurements and Models for PAs & Low-Noise Amplifiers (LNAs)
- RF Microtech: Design and Fabrication of a Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Filter
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia: Enhanced Performance of Acoustic Wave Filters
Where: These videos as well as the complete suite of NI AWR Design Environment platform videos can be viewed at bit.ly/2S5QC1E.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other
product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI