EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Apr. 1, 2019
NI AWR Design Environment platform will be on display at the Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON) 2019, being held April 8-9 in Cocoa Beach, FL. NI is silver sponsor of this event, and AWR Group, NI expert technologist Dr. John Dunn will be presenting at two technical sessions as well as a panel.
- Network Synthesis Automates Interactive Matching-Circuit Design
- Monday, April 8, 1:30 p.m.
- Leveraging a System-Level Design Methodology to Achieve RF Integrated Circuit (RFIC) Performance Goals
- Monday, April 8, 2:10 p.m.
- Emerging Simulation Technology: Can Today’s EDA Tools Solve Tomorrow’s Designer Challenges?
- Tuesday, April 9, 12:00 p.m.
Where: Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
When: Monday, April 8 - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI