SANTA CLARA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 7, 2019 — Silvaco, Inc.:
- Tuesday, May 14th, 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, May 15th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, May 16th, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
San Jose McEnery Convention Center
408 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113
Silvaco technology experts will discuss and demo TCAD-to-signoff solutions with emphasis on enabling the designing of the next generation of TFT, LCD, LED, OLED and MicroLED products.
Silvaco’s market-leading TCAD solutions are tailored for process and device simulation of flat panel displays:
- Radiant is GUI-based design software for performing simulations of optoelectronic thin film devices such as LED, OLED and MicroLED.
- Victory Process is a layout driven 2D/3D process and stress simulator calculating etching, deposition, implantation, diffusion and oxidation behavior.
- Victory Device provides a physics-based, extensible platform to analyze DC, AC, and time-domain responses for all material-based devices in 2D or 3D.
- Clever LCD is a physics-based 3-dimensional simulator which calculates the director profile of a liquid crystal and the corresponding capacitance as a function of the bias applied to the structure.
- Expert FPD can handle full-panel layouts of the largest and highest resolution displays; with high performance input, output, and editing.
- SmartSpice Pro is a FastSPICE circuit simulator that has the necessary capacity to handle pixel array simulations for the largest digital displays.
- Utmost IV and TechModeler for generation of SPICE simulation models for OLED transistors.
Meetings with Silvaco technologists and management by appointment are available, after you have completed Display Week registration and enter the Exhibit Floor. To set your meeting time follow this link: Silvaco Meeting Appointments.
David Dutton, Silvaco Chief Executive, Panelist for "CEO Forum: Succeeding in the Display Industry"
The CEO Forum will provide an insider's view from the industry's top leaders, of the triumphs and pitfalls of success in a fast-moving industry. The Forum takes place Wednesday, May 15, 2:30-3:30 pm in the Forum Theater on the exhibit floor. Moderated by Sri Peruvemba, Chair of Marketing, SID, the CEO panelists include:
- Dong-Su Kim, Ph.D., LG Technology Ventures
- Andrew G. Sculley, eMagin
- David Dutton, Silvaco
Poster Presentations by Silvaco Technologists:
The following poster presentations will be given that have been authored by Silvaco Technologists.
- TCAD Modeling of Mechanical Stress for Simulation of Thin Film Transistor on Flexible Substrate
- NBTS-free Oxide TFTs with High Mobility of 40 cm2/Vs: A Possible Origin for NBTS Instability.
About Silvaco, Inc.
Silvaco, Inc. is a leading EDA tools and semiconductor IP supplier that provides process and device development for advanced semiconductors, power IC, display and memory design. For over 30 years, Silvaco has enabled its customers to develop next generation semiconductor products in the shortest time with reduced cost. We are a technology company outpacing the EDA industry by delivering innovative smart silicon solutions to meet the world’s ever-growing demand for mobile intelligent computing. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., and has a global presence with offices located in North America, Europe, Japan and Asia. For more information, visit: www.silvaco.com.
Thomas F. Blaesi