LOWELL, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 14, 2019 — MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. (“MACOM”), will showcase its industry leading GaN-on-Silicon (GaN-on-Si) portfolio, millimeterwave portfolio, and other high-performance MMIC and diode products at IEEE’s International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2019, Booth #532 in Boston, Massachusetts, June 4th – 6th. MACOM’s booth will feature new product offerings optimized for 5G connectivity, wireless basestations, radar, test and measurement, industrial, cooking, scientific and medical RF applications.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190514005091/en/
MACOM’s booth will feature new product offerings optimized for 5G connectivity, wireless basestations, radar, test and measurement, industrial, cooking, scientific and medical RF applications. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Visit MACOM at IMS Booth #532 to learn more about:
- High-Performance RF Components: High-performance RF amplifiers, switches, mixers, limiters, NLTL comb generators, power detectors, Attenuators, diodes and transistors serving diverse markets including mmW connectivity, test and measurement, satellite, radar, milcom, wired and wireless networks, automotive, industrial, medical and mobile devices
- 5G Connectivity: High-performance and reliable discrete components and HMICs for 4GLTE and 5G Telecom
- RF Energy: MACOM’s GaN-on-Si portfolio delivers critical performance parameters such as power density, gain and efficiency to enable RF Energy applications
- Homeland Security: MACOM’s SPAR™ Tiles and phased array technology allows each element of a radar to operate in concert, creating highly agile and narrowly-focused beams
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available at Booth #532 to answer any questions. MACOM experts will also be participating in various sessions throughout IMS, including:
5G Summit: Sub 6 GHz 5G mMIMO Design Challenges
- Presenter: Walter Honcharenko
- Date: Tuesday, June 4th
- Time: TBD
- Location: BCEC, Room 160ABC
Session Chair: Tu1C Advances in Material Characterization and
- Presenter: Freek van Straten
- Date: Tuesday June 4
- Time: 8:00 AM – 9:40AM
- Location: BCEC, 156AB
Exhibition Hall: Boston Convention Center
- Tuesday, June 4th: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Wednesday, June 5th: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- Thursday, June 6th: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM EST
For more information about IMS 2019, visit https://ims-ieee.org/
MACOM is a new breed of analog semiconductor company — one that delivers a unique combination of high growth, diversification and high profitability. We are enabling a better-connected and safer world by delivering breakthrough semiconductor technologies for optical, wireless and satellite networks that satisfy society’s insatiable demand for information.
Today, MACOM powers the infrastructure that millions of lives and livelihoods depend on every minute to communicate, transact business, travel, stay informed and be entertained. Our technology increases the speed and coverage of the mobile Internet and enables fiber optic networks to carry previously unimaginable volumes of traffic to businesses, homes and data centers.
Keeping us all safe, MACOM technology enables next-generation radars for air traffic control and weather forecasting, as well as mission success on the modern networked battlefield.
MACOM is the partner of choice to the world’s leading communications
infrastructure and aerospace and defense companies, helping solve their
most complex challenges in areas including network capacity, signal
coverage, energy efficiency, and field reliability, through its
best-in-class team and broad portfolio of RF, microwave, millimeterwave
and lightwave semiconductor products.