EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – May 28, 2019
The NI AWR Design Environment platform has been built from the ground up to enhance RF/microwave design productivity. As part of this mantra, a redesigned website has been launched that features a streamlined, modern design to match the look and feel of parent company National Instruments ( ni.com) yet provide the NI AWR software community of users with a dedicated portal from which to learn more.
Highlights of the new site include:
- Improved functionality and an enhanced, more responsive user experience for both desktop and mobile devices
- Rich graphics so viewers can easily visualize the company’s software
- Reimagined product, solution and support menus offering fast and easy access to the content users seek
- Expanded resource library that now includes newsletters and the popular AWR Design Magazine
- New cross-promotion feature providing focused access to related content on articles and customer stories pages
- New and updated datasheet and product collateral
Where: The new NI AWR software website can be experienced at ni.com/awr.
AWR, AWR Design Environment, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI