SANTA ROSA, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 28, 2019 — Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, along with an ecosystem of solution partners, will showcase solutions related to 5G, aerospace & defense (A&D), component characterization and validation, as well design software and services at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, June 4 – 6, 2019.
Microwave and radio frequency (RF) technology deliver a new set of complex challenges. Keysight offers a wide range of high frequency test equipment, software, and services that enable customers to design, simulate, and test their latest innovations in 5G, A&D, and emerging applications. Keysight is an IMS Gold and 5G Summit Corporate Sponsor and its experts will be available at the company’s booth (#606) to discuss simulation, design, and test topics including:
Keysight 5G Solutions
- 5G signal generation and analysis testbed validates 5G base station antennas and components from sub-6 GHz to millimeter wave frequency bands
- 5G new radio (NR) beyond 50 GHz testbed tackles the challenges of extreme mmWave bandwidths
Keysight Aerospace & Defense Solutions
- Field solution for 5G and wideband signal monitoring with over-the-air and 100 MHz real-time spectrum analyzer tests multi-emitter radar pulsed environments
- Electronic warfare test and evaluation platform offers flexible commercial-off-the-shelf solutions for multi-port EW threat simulation and wideband analysis and playback
- Phase noise test system delivers the highest performance phase noise measurement receiver and measurements on the market
Keysight Component Characterization and Validation Solutions
- Wideband mmWave power amplifier test solutions address wideband millimeter-wave measurement challenges with improved accuracy, ease of test, and faster throughput on both measurement and simulation
- New network analyzers increase measurement accuracy and reduce test time of high port-count devices like phased array antennas
Keysight’s Design Software Platform
- PathWave enables managers of design, test, and manufacturing teams to improve handoff time, integrate new equipment faster, and scale resources.
Repair, and other Services
- Industry-leading array of people, processes and tools assist with the implementation of new technologies and engineer improved processes to lower costs
Media Event – Keysight will hold a media specific event on June 4 from 8 AM – 9 AM during which the company will introduce new products and solutions. Contact Geri Lynne LaCombe at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Electronic Product Design Report Finds Significant Challenges in Data Correlation and Software Integration
In April 2019, Keysight released the Keysight 2019 Electronic Product Design report, which reveals that data sharing enabled by an integrated product development solution would significantly improve time-to-market across the entire product development workflow.
The Keysight report is based on a survey, conducted by Dimensional
Research, of 304 engineers, managers and executives that design,
validate and test electronic devices. The survey focused on the
challenges identified by respondents across the entire product design