SAN JOSE, Calif. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — May 29, 2019 — Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) plans to demonstrate the latest innovations for systems and semiconductor developers in Booth 915 at the Design Automation Conference (DAC), June 3 – 5, 2019 in Las Vegas. Attendees will see firsthand how Cadence addresses design challenges in conjunction with partners and customers. To learn more about the Cadence® activities at DAC, please visit www.cadence.com/go/DAC2019.
WHAT: Cadence is offering a variety of opportunities to learn about the latest trends and interact with technology experts, users and partners. These include:
- Cadence-hosted luncheon panel events where technology experts, industry veterans and Cadence customers share their visions for solving some of the industry's most difficult challenges. The luncheons will be held at Westgate Conference Center – Paradise South Room, and attendees should register in advance at
www.cadence.com/go/2019LuncheonReg. The scheduled luncheons are as follows:
- Closing Analog and Mixed-Signal Verification in 5G, HPC, and Automotive, Monday, June 3 at 11:30 a.m., moderated by Prof. Georges Gielen, KU Leuven
- Machine Learning and Its Impact on the Digital Design Engineer, Tuesday, June 4 at 11:30 a.m., moderated by Andrew B. Kahng, Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, University of California, San Diego
- Optimizing Verification Throughput for Advanced Designs in a Connected World, Wednesday, June 5 at 11:30 a.m., moderated by Brian Bailey, technology editor/EDA at Semiconductor Engineering
- Cadence in the Design Infrastructure Alley discussing topics related to EDA on the cloud. Cadence will be in Booth 1131 in the Design Infrastructure Alley.
- The Expert Bar, where industry experts discuss more than 25 broad technology topics ranging from automotive to mixed signal, advanced node, verification, IP and signoff.
- The Cadence Theater, highlighting customer and partner experiences using Cadence products and technologies.
- Cadence conference presentations and panels on a variety of technical topics throughout the duration of the event.
- The annual Denali ® Party by Cadence, where attendees can join industry colleagues to relax, network and enjoy the fun on Tuesday, June 4 from 8:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. at Brooklyn Bowl, 3545 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV. Register for the party at www.cadence.com/go/Denali2019 and pick up your party wristband before noon on Tuesday, June 4 at the Cadence booth.
WHEN: DAC is scheduled for June 3 – 5, 2019.
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, Nevada. Cadence is located in Booth 915.
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and semiconductor IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s Intelligent System Design strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud datacenter, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Learn more at www.cadence.com.
For more information, please contact: