GRENOBLE, France – June 19, 2019 – With MEMS and imaging sensor innovations driving an explosion of transportation, medical, mobile, industrial and other Internet of Things (IoT) applications, the stage is set for the SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit, 25-27 September 2019 at the World Trade Center (WTC) in Grenoble, France. More than 400 industry experts are expected to gather for insights on the latest developments and trends across the supply chain. Registration is open now with early-bird pricing available until August 17, 2019.
System integration success stories and the industry’s response to growing demand for data harvesting and analytics with new Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities will highlight the event.
Antti Vasara, President and CEO at VTT Ltd. , will explore sensor fusion, AI and new technological developments that enable new solutions to global challenges and new business opportunities in his opening day executive keynote.
Alexis Bernard, CTO at Knowles , will discuss how the explosion of voice, audio and sound in a wide range of devices is creating new user experiences and how consumers interact with devices more intuitively.
Gaetano D'Aquila, Co-founder and CEO at GiPStech , will present a technology that uses a commercial smartphone or other Smart hardware for effective, precise localization in indoor settings in the absence of an adequate GPS signal.
Dr. Markus Sonnemann, VP of Engineering MEMS at Bosch Automotive Electronics , will explore requirements for new MEMS use cases and how to manage rising complexity while providing examples of successful implementation of MEMS solutions in new applications.
- and Technology Showcase – Several companies will stage live demonstrations of their products powered by MEMS, imaging and sensors devices as they compete for audience votes.
- The Joint Show Floor Exhibition is the place to see leading companies, technologies, and innovators driving the future of MEMS/imaging and sensors design and manufacturing.
- Networking events such as the welcome reception and a gala dinner for both MEMS and Sensors and Imaging & Sensors Summit attendees.
Stay in Touch on Twitter @SEMIEurope
- #SensorsSummit #MEMS #Imaging #IoT #AI #SEMIEurope
- Platinum Sponsor: Beneq
- Gold Sponsors: ASE Group, LAM Research and SUSS MicroTec Group
- Silver Sponsors: EV Group and SPTS Technologies
- Event sponsors include: FujiFilm, JSR Micro N.V., Ushio
For more information including the full event agenda, please visit the MEMS & Sensors Imaging Summit website.
SEMI® connects more than 2,100 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA) and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) are SEMI Strategic Association Partners, defined communities within SEMI focused on specific technologies. Visit