DEADLINE: August 17, 2019
Sponsored by Microsoft Research, the ACM Student Research Competition is an internationally recognized venue enabling undergraduate and graduate students who are ACM members to:
- Experience the research world — for many undergraduates this is a first!
- Share research results and exchange ideas with other students, judges, and conference attendees
- Rub shoulders with academic and industry luminaries
- Understand the practical applications of their research
- Perfect their communication skills
- Receive prizes and gain recognition from ACM and the greater computing community.
The ACM Special Interest Group on Design Automation (ACM SIGDA) is organizing such an event in conjunction with the
International Conference on Computer Aided Design (ICCAD). Authors of accepted submissions will get travel grants up to $500 from ACM/Microsoft and ICCAD registration fee support from SIGDA. The event consists of several rounds, as described at
Online Submission – EasyChair:
- Abstract submission deadline: 11:59pm, PST, August 17, 2019
- Acceptance notification: September 01, 2019
- Poster session: 11:30am–1:30pm, Nov. 04 (Monday) @Westminster Foyer
- Presentation session: 6:45–8:15pm, Nov. 04 (Monday) @Westminster I room
- Award winners announced at ACM SIGDA Dinner: 6:45–8:30pm, Nov. 5 (Tuesday) @Legacy Ballroom
- Grand Finals winners honored at ACM Awards Banquet: June 2020 (Estimated)
Students submitting and presenting their work at SRC@ICCAD’19 are required to be members of both ACM and ACM SIGDA.