PITTSBURGH, Sept. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The ANSYS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANSS) 2019 Investor Day will be held on September 12, 2019, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm EST. A live webcast will be available the day of the event on the ANSYS Investor Relations website at https://investors.ansys.com/events-and-presentations. A replay of the event will be made available, as well as copies of each of the presentations, after the event’s conclusion on the ANSYS IR website homepage.
To register for the webcast and to view the live event, please go to https://investors.ansys.com/ and click on the registration link.
The Agenda for ANSYS’ 2019 Investor Day is as follows:
- Robust Results from Strong Execution in a Growing Market – Ajei Gopal, President & CEO
- Positioned to Capture Highly Attractive Market Opportunity – Sin Min Yap, VP Strategy and Partnerships
- Product Strategy Update – Shane Emswiler, VP Mechanical, Fluids & Electronics Business Units
- Business Unit Panel Discussion –
- Mark Hindsbo, VP & GM, Systems Business Unit
- John Lee, VP & GM, Semiconductor Business Unit
- Anthony Dawson, Senior Director & GM, Materials Business Unit
- Eric Bantegnie, VP & GM, Systems Business Unit
- Driving Growth with our Go-To-Market Strategy – Rick Mahoney, SVP Worldwide Sales & Customer Excellence
- Executing on our Growth Strategy – Maria Shields, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
About ANSYS, Inc.
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you've used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. ANSYS is the global leader in Pervasive Engineering Simulation. We help the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and create products limited only by imagination. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs thousands of professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 80 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
ANSYS and any and all ANSYS, Inc. brand, product, service and feature names, logos and slogans are registered trademarks or trademarks of ANSYS, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States or other countries. All other brand, product, service and feature names or trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
ANSS - F
|Investors:||Annette Arribas, IRC|