Keynote is by Renowned Power Amplifier Expert Dr. Steve Cripps
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – Sept. 17, 2019 – The agenda has been finalized and registration opened for the first leg of the 2019 AWR Design Forum (ADF) world tour, which features the latest technologies in the NI AWR Design Environment platform for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), filters, antennas and more to support 5G, internet of things (IoT) and radar applications. ADF is an annual event that travels the globe, bringing together the NI AWR software community of users to network, share useful information and resources for RF/microwave design and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
The ADF Japan 2019 event will place an emphasis on PA design with the opening keynote delivered by renowned PA expert Dr. Steve Cripps. The day’s agenda includes the following presentations:
- Waveform Engineering in Modern PA Design - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Evolution of a Doherty PA - Dr. Steve Cripps, Hywave Associates
- Highly Efficient Dual-Input Doherty Outphasing PA - Atsushi Yamaoka, Toshiba
- 5G Evolution and Future Development - Yoshihisa Kishiyama, NTT Docomo
- GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) Modeling and Characterization - Ken Kikuchi, Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Doherty PA Design Based on the Enhanced Polyharmonic (EPHD) Model - Venkatesh Balasubramanian, Maury Microwave and David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- 5G Power Amplifier Design and Modeling for Millimeter-Wave Gallium Nitride (GaN) Devices - Hideaki Amano, UM-Services and David Vye, AWR Group, NI
- PA Design Framework for 5G Applications - Dr. Gent Paparisto, AWR Group, NI
Throughout the day, ADF Japan 2019 will host an exhibition area showcasing NI Japan, Anritsu, Ansys, Cadence Design Systems, Zuken, Mitsubishi Electronics, Murata Manufacturing, 3D Glass Solutions by Nagase Sangyo, Maury Microwave and AMCAD by Cornes Technologies and United Monolithic Microwaves (UMS) by UM Services.
For more information and to register for ADF Japan 2019, visit awr.com/events/adf-japan-2019.
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software platform includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator™ system design software, Microwave Office/Analog Office microwave/RF circuit design software and AXIEM and Analyst™ EM analysis software. The NI AWR software product portfolio also includes AntSyn™ antenna design and synthesis software and AWR Connected™ third-party solutions. Collectively, these products empower design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense and electro-optical applications. More information is available at ni.com/awr.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
# # #
Analog Office, AWR, AWR Design Environment, AXIEM, Microwave Office, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies.
Vice President of Marketing, AWR Group, NI